Serial business burglar arrested; stole to fuel his addiction
Police have arrested 49 year old Terry Marsh, a manlaw enforcement calls a serial business burglar. Marsh is charged in connection with a smash and grab at stores in Portland and Gallatin. A Hendersonville police officer saw an alert by Gallatin Police and was able to pull over Marsh and make the arrest. Police say Marsh was stealing to fuel his addiction.
Harvey Weinstein Found Guilty on 2 of 5 Charges, Including 3rd-Degree Rape
- Harvey Weinstein has been found guilty of a criminal sexual act in the first degree and rape in the third degree at his sexual-assault trial.
- The jury handed back a not-guilty verdict on three other charges, including two of predatory sexual assault and one of rape in the first degree.
- He faces a prison sentence of up to 29 years.
- Weinstein still faces several civil suits from dozens of accusers, as well as rape and battery criminal charges in L.A.
Police: Security video shows Michael Mosley attacking woman inside Walmart
The suspect in a triple stabbing that left two men dead in downtown Nashville claims he acted in self-defense. Michael Mosley is charged with homicide, but says he’s not a violent person. But before Mosley was arrested for the triple stabbing, he was already charged in a pending aggravated assault case. The evidence in that attack case is a security video is from a Nashville Walmart on Charlotte Pike. Mollie Baker was attacked. “Somebody just hit me in the eye so I lost my sight. And I was covering and he started throwing me and kicking me,” Mollie Baker said. The attack was two years ago. The homicide charges against Mosley in stabbing case are in the hands of the Grand Jury. An indictment is expected.
Vanessa Bryant Sues Helicopter Company Involved in Kobe’s Fatal Crash
- Vanessa Bryant filed a lawsuit against the helicopter company involved in the death of her husband, Kobe Bryant, and their daughter, Gianna.
- Vanessa’s lawsuit alleges that Island Express Helicopters ignored its own operating certificate, which bans pilots from flying in unsafe weather conditions.
- It was extremely foggy on January 26, when Kobe and Gianna lost their lives in the crash.
- The filing of Vanessa’s lawsuit coincided with a massive public memorial for Kobe and Gianna in Los Angeles on Monday.
TRUMP REQUESTS MONEY FOR VIRUS
Last night, the Trump administration sent Congress a $2.5 billion supplemental budget request for extra funds to battle the coronavirus. House Democrats, however, don’t think it’s enough, setting the stage for a fight in Congress over the emergency funding.This proposal includes using unused funds, such as hundreds of millions of dollars earmarked to battle Ebola, as well as $1.25 billion in new funding