No matter how small the business, its impossible to do everything yourself.
So being a virtual assistant is a great hustle you can do on the side. The reason someone hires a virtual assistance is because they don’t have the time to do all of the task for their business as an individual. In these cases a virtual assistance is hired which makes it the Ideal job for someone with flexibility. Once you build up your clientele you can make this a full-time business.
7 Steps to start your virtual assistant business
1. Decide on your business name
2. Decide on your business service & rates
3. Make it all legal, business license, EIN, insurance and all
4. Create a business plan – Where there is no vision, the business will perish:
5. Develop a marketing strategy
7. Use the right tools for organization so you can be a proper visual assistant and get out her and make that money
Lets talk about the money
Virtual assistant can make from $40-75 dollars per hour and I ran across a lady that worked her clientele up in 15 months now she is doing 10 grand a month. Could you use $10 grand month?