Man Caught On Camera Hitting, Kicking 6-Year-Old Child; Charged With Child Abuse
A man by the name of Randy Dickens was charged with child abuse after he was caught on camera hitting and kicking a 6-year-old child in Mt Juilet. He open hand multiple times and kicked him in the abdomen area. Deputies also watched a video of Dickens hitting child in the face with an open hand and shove him to the ground. Dickens was charged with child abuse and neglect. The deputy also seized two rifles from the home due to the nature of the incident. The child was transported by Wilson Emergency Management Agency to a hospital. A DCS referral was also made.With only a $7,500 bond Dickens turned himself in at 2:10 a.m. Monday and was later released.
SHOCKING: A man was caught on camera hitting and kicking this 6-year-old boy in Mt. Juliet. He's been charged with child abuse. DETAILS: https://on.nc5.co/2y8fZ62
Posted by NewsChannel 5 Nashville on Monday, October 1, 2018
Group Of Nashville Women Assaulted A 14yr Old
Marsha Blackburn and Phil Bredesen in dead heat!
Marsha Blackburn and Phil Bredesen are in a dead heat for Tennessee’s U.S. Senate seat.
Cardi B Charged With Assault for Attack on Strip-Club Worker Who Slept With Offset
- Cardi B turned herself in to cops in New York for allegedly ordering a beatdown on a pair of strip-club employees back in August.
- She was officially arrested and charged with misdemeanors for reckless endangerment and assault.
- Cardi reportedly told her entourage to attack two sisters who work as bartenders at Angels Strip Club because she believes one of them slept with her husband, Migos rapper Offset.
Cardi “be” acting like a common criminal! TMZ reports that the 25-year-old rapper turned herself in to authorities on Monday in New York for allegedly ordering her posse to beat up a pair of strip-club employees in August. Cardi was officially arrested and charged with two misdemeanors, assault and reckless endangerment, and is scheduled to be arraigned on October 29. Sisters June Jade and Baddie Gi were allegedly badly injured while working as bartenders at Angels Strip Club in Queens, New York, after Cardi got her entourage to assault them with chairs, bottles and a hookah. While both were badly hurt, they reportedly refused medical attention. Sources say Cardi has a longstanding beef with Jade because she believes she once slept with Cardi’s husband, the Migos rapper Offset.
Vegas Marks 1-Year Anniversary of Route 91 Harvest Festival Massacre
- Monday is the one-year anniversary of the Route 91 Harvest Festival massacre in Las Vegas.
- Local officials are releasing 58 doves into the sky to commemorate the 58 people who died during the deadliest mass shooting in American history.
- Meanwhile, the country-music community observed 58 seconds of silence for the 58 victims.
- 413 more people were wounded.
- The shooting took place during Jason Aldean’s headlining set at the outdoor country-music festival.
- The shooter, Stephen Paddock, opened fire from his hotel room across the street at Mandalay Bay.
It’s been exactly a year since Stephen Paddock killed 58 people and wounded another 413 in the deadliest mass shooting in American history at a country music festival in Las Vegas. The city is marking the anniversary by releasing 58 doves into the sky on Monday, in memory of the lives that were lost on October 1, 2017, when Paddock opened fire from his Mandalay Bay hotel room during Jason Aldean’s headlining set at the Route 91 Harvest Festival across the street. Meanwhile, the country-music community observed 58 seconds of silence at 12:05 p.m. Central Time in honor of the deceased. Mynda Smith’s sister, Nyesa Davis Tonks, was among those who perished in Vegas last year. “I want to bring the message about living life to the fullest,” Smith tells The Associated Press. “About how grateful we are for our community, the love and support that we got, and being ‘Vegas Strong.’” While his motive is still unknown, Paddock fired 1,057 shots in 11 minutes before he was killed.
Investor Shares Vision for North Nashville Development
New development could be on the way for North Nashville, if one investor can get resident and city leaders on board with his vision. Edward Ewing says a three mile site along West Trinity Lane between Clarksville Pike and I-24 is perfect for new additions. He said the area has beautiful views of the Cumberland River and downtown skyline, and is only about 2 miles from downtown.
“Let’s make this the most significant street in Nashville,” said Ewing. “I have not had one individual talk to me that didn’t say this is a great idea.”
Ewing said he is currently retired and currently owns about 50 acres of land along West Trinity Lane.